Austin Staffing, Inc is now hiring for an Administrative Assistant for their client in Georgetown, TX. as an Administrative Assistant you will oversee clerical, as well as front office tasks. Weekly tasks include interacting with and directing clients, inventory management, and file creation. Due to the nature of the position, candidates must also be discrete with private information, maintain a professional manner, and be able to quickly as well as accurately handle new tasks, programs, or systems. A positive attitude and dedication to professional/personal growth and support are important to thrive in the position.
Key Responsibilities within the Team:
- Front office tasks (receptionist)
- Managing Excel spreadsheets
- General office organization/maintenance (i.e. mail, supplies, Xerox, breakroom, etc.)
- Answer all incoming phone calls
- Create, update, and maintain files for clients/in-house use
- Assist in meeting prep and organization
- Assist with company software, programs, and accounts
- Provide support and leverage to multiple Veterans
- High School diploma required
- Experience supporting several team members simultaneously
- Minimum one-year office experience; ability to work with diverse personalities
- Leads with kindness and understanding
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Works independently, effectively, and is always looking for fresh ideas
- Excels at communication with co-workers, contacts, and clients
- Has strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Enjoys feedback and is a major team player
- Is self-motivated and prefers collaboration over supervision
- Wants to be a part of a fun, motivated, and creative team!
- Able to think strategically and creatively, providing solutions/problem-solving
- Skilled multi-tasker with strong time management skills and keen attention to detail and quality
- Able to learn and follow established processes and procedures, ability to identify new learning opportunities, and suggest more efficient processes
- Able to prioritize multiple projects, meet deadlines and ask for direction when needed
- Eager and open to feedback / Ability to problem solve and recommend solutions
- Arranges information in a useful manner; keeps files organized and up to date
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Zoom and database software
This is a Direct Hire position for immediate placement.
Call Austin Staffing, Inc today to schedule an online interview.
Jason - 512-647-8233