Austin Staffing Inc. is seeking to hire multiple Customer Service Reservationists/Travel Agents in North Austin. In this role, Agents will be responsible for helping customers redeem vouchers, book airplane tickets, and navigate and educate customers on Customer Loyalty Programs. On top of being well-informed, it is key that a memorable customer service experience is provided to help with customer retention.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
· Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge and competent delivery of all airline products.
· Provides an excellent customer experience by relating well to the customer, identifying customer needs, and recommending appropriate products and services.
· Communicates effectively during the initial call to minimize the need for future contact and escalation.
· Displays professional telephone etiquette with customers while aiding with their needs.
· Consistently meets or exceeds service level requirements by effectively managing inbound calls.
· Demonstrates the ability to de-escalate issues involving upset or concerned customers.
· Educates customers and promotes the use of various remote services for added customer convenience.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· A minimum of 1 year of call center experience.
· Well-versed in Microsoft Office products, telephone queue systems, and other basic computer skills.
· Must be able to work Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
· Familiarity with SABRE, Apollo, Amadeus, or other GDS.
· Must be an upbeat, team-oriented personality.