Austin Staffing, Inc. Is looking for attention to detail workers that want to be a part of an exciting and growing organization in the medical device industry. This role requires you to be coached, be safety-oriented, and pay close attention to detail.
Monday to Friday. 7.30 AM-3.30 PM
This is an open-ended contract, Starting pay is $15.00hr.
• Oversee and operate machinery as requested
• Make accurate measurements as needed using rulers and other measuring tools
• Load and unload equipment and materials
• Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
• Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
• Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
• Must have a great attitude, be dedicated, and strong work ethic
• Ability to absorb training, (in the plant, not classroom) and apply that knowledge in performing day to day work tasks
• Must be fine with working in a cleanroom for part of the day
• Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
• Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Call Austin Staffing, Inc. today to schedule an online interview.