Do you like to work on a fun, collaborative team? Do you thrive in dynamic environments where you can use your best judgment to be successful? Do you have strong communication and organizational skills? If so, then you are who we are looking for!
Austin Staffing, Inc. is now hiring a Catering Sales Admin for our central Austin Client. The role of the Catering Sales Admin is to be the front-line customer contact for our client. Your main focus is to create the ultimate customer experience by delivering/setting up catering. Your goal is to create the ultimate customer experience by representing, modeling, and demonstrating the company’s catering service expectations to the Catering Coordinator and Crew Members.
What You Do
Catering and Delivery
- Packs catering orders from the store and loads into your vehicle to deliver and set up onsite.
- Checks Monkey Media ordering platform Monday through Friday for orders, and follows up with the supervisor to determine which locations need help with deliveries.
- Builds relationships with clients utilizing current marketing material to initiate the conversation on future orders.
- Ensures the team is set for success by setting up the previous day and utilizing the client Timesheet.
- Utilizes the catering checklist/Timesheet sheet to ensure proper setup and delivery to prevent late orders.
- Makes multiple deliveries while focusing on time management.
- Learns and understands the catering menu to explain effectively to all clients.
- Understands and possesses the ability to effectively communicate our Community Support Pricing and current initiatives.
- Understands client needs and communicates clear special instructions to stores for specific items and delivery details
- Provides excellent customer service with clients over the phone and via email.
- Audits one store and one coordinator per week via Zenput forms.
- Schedules events and enters orders with attention to detail into the platform and sends the appropriate confirmation to the store and client.
- Makes outbound calls to current clients.
- Calls clients post-catering to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of valid auto insurance
- Availability during peak catering hours along with flexibility and willingness to adjust schedule pending larger orders.
- Professional phone and email etiquette.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- High standards and commitment to excellence with a passion for the client.
- Understand and be able to effectively communicate all catering initiatives as well as current promotions.
Call Austin Staffing, Inc. today to set up an online interview.