Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: North Austin
Position type: Temp to Hire
Shift: Tuesday-Saturday 8AMto 5PM
Salary: $15-$16 DOE
Austin Staffing, Inc. is hiring Customer Care Reps for our North Austin based client. This role is responsible for managing the relationships and correspondence between the client, customers, and independent contractors (IC) within the Home Delivery division. This role will assist in carrying out the daily operations and administrative duties, in compliance with completing the client processes and procedures. This is a Temp to Hire position that takes place within a positive and clean environment!
• Respond to calls, voicemails, and emails from customers, clients, and independent delivery contractors.
• Receive all previous day routes to review for accuracy, and then scan to Home Delivery Administration.
• Call customers to reschedule missed deliveries, update and file the paperwork.
• Process work order requests
• Research orders throughout the day, including missed deliveries, canceled, delayed product, credit requests, etc.
• Assist with compiling paperwork to create routes for the next delivery date.
• Check all routes for the next delivery date to remove invalid orders.
• Research orders that are scheduled for the next delivery date but are not assigned to a route.
• Prepare reports for the warehouse.
• Research open orders.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned.
• Intermediate computer skills; knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and internet navigation.
• A customer service mindset.
• Strong phone presence, along with excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and able to work in a team environment.
• Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively under time constraints and frequent interruptions.
• Ability to operate a variety of standard office equipment as dictated by the duties of the job.
• Advanced data entry and typing skills.
• Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus but is not required.
Austin Staffing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is their policy to hire without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.