Austin Staffing is seeking numerous Electromechanical Technicians for a position in Hillsboro, OR.
To maintain our equipment as a member of the sustaining support team at the customer's facility.
Must proactively look for, identify, and resolve daily issues and prevent downtime. FSE is responsible for error recovery, equipment repairs, and installations of any assigned Continuing Improvement Program (CIP) modifications and upgrades.
- LOCATE SOURCES OF PROBLEMS:
Maintain and service site-specific equipment as a member of the sustaining team by observing
the equipment in operation. Proactively look for, identify and resolve daily issues to prevent
downtime. Listen for problems and execute various test cycle operations. Use precision
measuring and test instruments. Respond to errors and troubleshoot the cause of errors in a timely
manner. Escalate downtime errors following the chain of command on site.
- ENSURE OPERATION OF MACHINERY AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT:
Perform daily Preventative Maintenance (PM’s) on all AMHS systems according to factory and
customer specifications as directed by crew chief or EIC Complete preventive maintenance
requirements on equipment; following site-specific procedures, operations manuals. Maintain
accurate service logs and enter them into the database.
Maintain L3 Certification or above on all site equipment and systems. Continuously update and
modify skills as new equipment, policies, and procedures are introduced.
- MAINTAIN EQUIPMENT PARTS AND SUPPLIES INVENTORIES:
Ensure proper tracking of parts used to ensure consignment inventory accuracy. Follow proper
stock handling procedures (i.e., stock returns, parts ordering). Report inventory
issues/discrepancies to EIC or SC, and work with them to correct the same
Perform site-specific projects, as assigned by the EIC and/or SC (i.e. Writing or verifying
procedures, information retrieval for ongoing investigations, etc.) Assist as needed or required
during new or existing equipment installs or modifications in coordination with the Installation team.
Physical Demands: Able to lift to 50lbs
Required to wear a cleanroom uniform and Personal Protective Equipment and work at height and in confined space.
Will work in an office and FAB settings.
Able to tolerate a clean room environment and no issues with heights.
Able to work in confined spaces.
Able to work on ladders, man lifts, scaffolds.
Able to work weekends and Holidays.
- Must follow safety guidelines established for work area and wear protective clothing when exposed to hazardous
- materials. Conform at all times to customer’s safety and cleanliness policies to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Must be OSHA 10 certified.
- Will need to follow and understand posted work rules and procedures.
- Must be able to travel for training and/or to assist at other sites as required or requested.
- Requires good communication skills (both written and verbal) to interface effectively with customers.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
- The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
- All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
- Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
- We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or medical condition.
- AS/BS degree or technical degree equivalent with 2+ years experience or equivalent work experience required.
- Level 3 certification
- Proficient in all products/equipment on-site and/or Technical Service Experience
- Knowledge (Equipment, Tools, Principles, Software, Math, etc.) & Experience
- Equipment is site-specific, see your manager for details
- Stockers (CMS-50, CMS50S, CMS50- modified to Scara Head, CMS-500, CLS-40 Non-Purge, CLS-40R, CLS-50, Nikon Reticle Stocker, Nitrogen Purge Stocker, Smif pod stocker)
- Cleanway Transport systems and related peripherals (CLW-600, CLW-700, CLW-07)
- Maintain FOUP system as directed by EIC
- Equipment Log Analysis as directed by EIC
- Hand, measurement, and test tools
- Test benches and alignment jigs
- Other tools specific to the job site
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- UNIX, LINUX, QNX, DOS, and Server experience (Preferred)
- Microsoft Windows (Required)
- Basic Networking Skills (IP addresses/Setting up wireless networks)
- MCP Software knowledge
- Hours: 36 or 48 / week Scheduled Work Hours (per day):
- 12 hours Compressed Work Week Schedule