Electronic Assembler Role
Location: North Austin/Wells Branch
Austin Staffing Inc. is hiring for several electronic assemblers in the North Austin area. In this position, you will be expected to assist in the assembly of mechanical probes. Skills in basic assembly, soldering, and wire crimping will be key to success. Other skills and responsibilities we are looking for include:
- Manual dexterity, ability to work on small items for an extended time without fatigue or error.
- Ability to review and follow close assembly instructions/blueprints.
- Experience in soldering and wire cramping.
- Follow and maintain a safe and clean work environment to avoid unnecessary hazards.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and ability to stand for extended periods.
- Basic computer skills for tracking/logging and updating workflow.
- Assist in confirming and testing that each step of probe assembly meets expectations.
- Wiring experience
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Ability to lift 30 pounds at a time
- One year of assembly experience
If you are interested in what you have read here, please apply and call us at 512-647-8233.