Austin Staffing, Inc. is now hiring a Fraud Specialist for our client in North Austin. We are looking for people who have experience investigating Fraud and want to gain experience within the Banking industry. As a Fraud Specialist you will use your Code of Ethics knowledge and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. After the training period, you will be in charge of investigating unusual transactions for signs of money laundering activity.
The Fraud Specialist position is your chance to further your career and gain more knowledge in the Banking industry.
· Analyze customer account transactions to detect unusual activity and make decisions on appropriate action to take.
· Work cooperatively with business line(s) to follow procedures for identifying unusual customer transactions, specific to money laundering, including the proper method for reporting such activity to the anti-money-laundering group.
· Work cooperatively with internal departments to obtain and analyze necessary information related to the investigation.
· Support any special projects or critical alert reviews.
· Actively ensures compliance with the Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures.
1+ year experience with a AML anti-money laundering and fraud, –KYC department.
Strong communication and computer skills
High school diploma or GED