Full Cycle Recruiter
Location: North Austin
Internal Staff Position
Austin Staffing Inc has been listed each year since 2011 by Austin Business Journal as one of the Top 25 Staffing Companies in Austin. And we are hiring for an internal position!
With a focus on Traditional Full-Service Staffing and Executive Search; our divisions include Administrative, Technical, Engineering, and Contact Center.
ASI is a firm that values its employees and believes in working smart. We offer targeted markets, full internal assistance, training on internal technology, and realistic expectations. We also offer competitive pay scales with generous commissions and bonus plans, Health Coverage, Vacations, Sick / PTO, and Holiday Pay. All this and more in a friendly, locally owned Austin firm with a great reputation.
- Responsible for Large Volume Full Cycle Recruiting for Contact Center Clients.
- Interviewing, selection, placement, and supervising contract and temporary employees on assignment at client locations.
- Ensure excellent documentation of the entire recruiting cycle using an in-house Applicant Tracking System.
- Provide exceptional customer service and continue follow-up services to client companies.
- Review potential job orders for approval with Hiring Managers.
- Keep abreast of current and forecasted client needs.
- Source and recruit potential candidates through advertising, networking, and other recruiting resources.
- Conduct candidate intake and interview process.
- Prescreen candidates to ensure they meet internal candidate standards.
- Perform all documentation and be accountable for the compliance requirements for the State and Federal labor codes.
- Oversee past employment verifications, reference checks, skills testing; arrange criminal background checks and drug screens.
- Work directly with Manager and Client Company to fulfill all open job requirements.
- Responsible for selection and placement of job candidates to client company as well as follow up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Work with other team members to ensure proper communication.
- Meet with and tour Client Company locations to stay current with staffing changes and client culture.
- Extend a positive, professional attitude to our candidates and clients at all times.
- Maintain high ethical standards and confidentially.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years of direct agency staffing experience as a Recruiter preferably in Large Volume
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Previous experience working with ATS systems (Applicant Tracking Systems), job boards, and online recruiting resources.
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work Monday thru Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with occasional overtime. The average hours per week would be 43.
Base Pay Commensurate with Experience + Commission