Austin Staffing Inc, is hiring a a Jr Recruiter to join their team!
We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic person to join our team. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced office that rewards team and individual efforts, you are in the right place. We are looking for that person who can analyze a situation and jump right in. This person is energetic and dynamic. If you are goal oriented and results driven - we are interested in you!
In this position, you will join Senior Recruiters in sourcing, interviewing, selecting, placing, and supervising of contract and temporary employees on assignment at client locations, and ensure excellent documentation of the entire recruiting cycle. You will be expected to provide exceptional customer service and follow up services to client companies, as well as promptly address any client issues that may arise.
· Meet with Recruiting team to keep abreast of current and anticipated client needs
· Provide input regarding Recruiting priorities
· Source and recruit potential candidates through internal and external job boards, Boolean internet searches, and internal Applicant Tracking System
· Administer candidate intake paperwork and file documentation appropriately
· Prescreen candidates to ensure they meet internal candidate standards
· Perform all documentation and be accountable for the compliance requirements for the State and Federal labor codes
· Complete past employment verification, i9, and skills testing
· Arrange criminal background checks and drug screens
· Responsible for selection, submission, and placement of job candidates to client company as well as follow up to ensure client satisfaction
· Work with other Recruiting Team members to ensure proper communication as well as order fulfillment
· Meet with and tour Client Company locations to stay current with staffing changes and client culture
· Engage in On-Site Client maintenance with large clients
· Extend a positive, professional attitude to candidates, clients, and peers at all times
· Maintain high ethical standards and confidentially
Required Skills & Experience
· Minimum 1 year of Recruiting, preferably in a high volume recruiting role.
· 6 months or more of Staffing Industry experience as a Jr. Recruiter or Recruiting Coordinator is preferred.
· Must have strong computer skills regarding Microsoft Office Suite and the willingness to learn new software and systems
· Excellent multitasking skills
· Excellent customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check
· Must have reliable transportation
· Must be able to commit to a Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm schedule
· Team oriented position
· Base salary plus commission
· Professional development - become an expert and grow!
· Medical, Vacation, Personal Days, Holidays
· Open and friendly work environment
· Never boring – High energy position!