Semiconductor Business Development Manager
You will be responsible for supporting all existing Texas based clients and plan, direct and coordinate distribution of existing and new products to said clients. Establish sales quotas / goals and analyze sales statistics to determine inventory requirements. Must understand what motivates clients to order product and know how to tap into those needs in an effective way. Must speak and write fluent Korean. Compensation is $50,000 to $100,000 per year, plus semi annual bonus.
• Identify needs of existing and new clients
• Must work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Support and drive new sales opportunities
• Report weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales to COO
• Assure proper quotes and details are provided to clients
• Follow up with clients on all sales
• Identify and search for new opportunities in the state of Texas
• Make presentations to clients as required
This position requires travel to Dallas and San Antonio once a week each, (Via vehicle) and periodic trips to South Korea.
• Requires excellent communications skills with all levels of internal and externals contacts.
• Requires fluent verbal, written and listening skills in Korean.
• Must have knowledge of semiconductor process
• Greatly preferred is experience with etching chambers, and spare parts for etching chambers.
• Strong inside and outside sales background
• 5+ years of experience in manufacturing industry
• High school diploma or GED required
• Must be highly skilled and giving presentations, possess persuasion skills, and relationship building skills.
• Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willing to take on additional/new responsibilities
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Working knowledge of basic computer software and hardware
• Working knowledge of general manufacturing procedures