Position title: Level 1 Gamer Support Agent
Industry: Customer Service / Video Game
Location: North Austin 78758
Are you a Gamer? Do you want to gain experience in the video game industry? Would you like to work with like-minded individuals? As a Level 1 Gamer Support Agent, you will train to become an expert on the game(s) you support, to help provide a fully immersive gaming experience. After the training period, you will provide support to the gaming community around the globe via email and online chat. If you are ready to be a Level 1 Gamer Support Agent and learn the skills needed for a career in the gaming industry, then submit your resume today!
- Become an expert in the game(s) you support to build your credibility within the wider gaming community
- Provide excellent customer service on a consistent basis so you can help gamers to keep playing
- Work with a team to provide technical support to fellow gamers when you are stumped
- Read and interpret knowledge-based articles for internal and external customers to support the mission of providing quality service to gamers
- An interest in games and the gaming industry
- Open availability to work varies shifts at a 24-7 facility, Full and P/T Shifts. Shifts are usually constant but can change due to client needs.
- Can't have any scheduling conflicts during the first 30 days
- Strong written communication skills (for writing emails, chats, and knowledge-based articles)