Position title: Level 1 Gamer Support Agent
Industry: Customer Service / Video Game
Location: North Austin 78758
Austin Staffing, Inc. Is hiring a few Level 1 Gamer Support Agents for our client in North Austin. We are looking for people who consider themselves a Gamer and want to gain experience in the video game industry. During the first 30 days as a Level 1 Gamer Support Agent, you will train to become an expert on the game(s) you support. After the training period, you will provide support to the gaming community across the globe via email and online chat. The Level 1 Gamer Support Agent is your chance to start a career and learn about the gaming industry in a laid-back environment.
- Work with a team to provide technical support to fellow gamers
- Become an expert in the game(s) you support
- Provide excellent customer service on a consistent basis
- Write knowledge-based articles for internal and external customers
- Open availability to work varies shifts at a 24-7 facility, Full and P/T Shifts.
- Shifts are usually constant but can change due to client needs
- Can't have any scheduling conflicts during the first 30 days
- Strong written communication skills (writing emails, chats, and knowledge-based articles)
- An interest in games and the gaming industry
If you are ready to be a Level 1 Gamer Support Agent and learn the skills needed for a career in the gaming industry, then submit your resume.
Austin Staffing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is their policy to hire without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.