Austin Staffing, Inc. is hiring a full-time Marketing Coordinator for our Leander-based master-planned community client. This opportunity requires a results-oriented individual, who thrives on building relationships and accepting new challenges within a fast-paced environment. The Marketing Coordinator will interact directly with prospective home buyers, vendors, local businesses, and Realtors selling the community. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, possesses strong communication abilities, analytical, and can multi-task.
The day to day
- Point person for maintenance, answering phones, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Vendor management to keep the office running smoothly – printer, phone system, building management, audio & visual, etc.
- Organize and schedule meetings & appointments
- Perform clerical, administrative, and secretarial responsibilities and tasks for the Director of Marketing
- Assist the Marketing team with lead nurturing
- Assist with general bookkeeping and expense reconciliation
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company functions and events
- Manage all office and kitchen supply inventories and orders
- Run work-related errands such as deliveries or dropping a shipment at FedEx
- Work the front desk, greeting both residents and visitors
- Perform community amenity tours to our prospects - a storyteller who will convey through a compelling presentation just what living in Santa Rita Ranch is all about
- This position is not a Monday – Friday 9-5 job, therefore qualified candidates must be able to work full-time hours that are flexible and will include weekends, some holidays, and evenings.
- Minimum 2 years of proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and CRM is required.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in communication management with skills including but not limited to leads nurturing campaigns and email marketing
Call Austin Staffing, Inc. today to set up an online interview.