Austin Staffing, Inc. is hiring for an experienced Administrative Assistant/Office Manager for our South Austin based client. This Direct Hire opportunity takes place within a 7 person office and includes a terrific benefits package! As the first point of contact, you will also be responsible for assuring that all office tasks are tended to and completed. An ideal candidate will be someone who is a great communicator, results and team-oriented, and possesses 5+ years of administrative experience.
· Ensure that phones calls and visitors are tended to in a courteous and professional manner
· Maintain office equipment and supplies to ensure the team is able to operate effectively at all times
· Help maintain company website to ensure it is updated and accurate
· Provide preparation of materials for board meetings
· Make travel arrangements for executive team
· Maintain lists of vendors, staff, board members, asset managers, etc.
· Assist the Finance Manager (on occasion) with payment reconciliation
Required Knowledge, Skills and Education:
· Ability to maintain a professional working relationship with fellow team members, vendors, clients, etc.
· Excellent communication skills: oral/written
· Proficient in MS Suite and adaptable to new software
· Good analytical skills
· Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
· 5 years of administrative experience
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., Savings Plan.