Austin Staffing Inc. is now hiring a Payroll & Benefits Specialist for a Direct Hire for one of our global clients in Cedar Park, TX. They have a great teamwork environment that challenges your ability while having fun.
The qualified applicant will be responsible for the full payroll cycle for all US, and International employees while making sure we remain compliant with the company policies, federal and state legislation and all administration of US benefits.
If you feel you have the experience, Please apply to today!
• Minimum 5 years of US payroll experience
• Strong year-end experience required
• Microsoft Excel
• Payroll Certification is a Plus
• Canadian payroll experience an asset
• Proficient in ADP Workforce Now is a Plus
• Strong knowledge and understanding of payroll/ HR applications including multi-provincial and/or country employment legislations and best practices
• Accurate processing of bi-weekly full payroll cycle for US and Canada employees as well the monthly payroll processing for Dubai employees and other payrolls as required.
• Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
• Completing US year-end processes: reconciliation, review and issuance of 940, 941, W2, 1095 and 1099.
• Complete the global accounting month end processes, including payroll journal entries and payroll accrual accounts.
• Lead the Canadian year-end processes (including annual workers compensation) and reconciliations.
• Advise, administer and reconcile benefits, pension and ESPP for all locations as required.
• Responsible for monthly US workers compensation filings and related annual audits.
• Responsible for issuing ROE’s for terminated Canadian and separation notice for US employees.
• Ad-Hoc, payroll cycles reporting and analysis reporting.
• Create smart reporting easy to prepare (automated) to help monitor cost and increase efficiency.
• Manual check calculations and employment letters
• Oversee and maintain global vacation accruals in compliance with policy.
• Act as a Subject-Matter Expert concerning ADP Workforce Now and lead system implementation changes to our HRIS/Payroll systems.
• Assist with Open Enrollments as required.
• Verify all HR processes in the system and ensures that we remain compliant with the policies, federal and state legislation.