Do you enjoy customer service? Are you interested in working from home? Do you have strong attention to detail?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might be a good fit for our Remote Teleservices Agent.
As a Teleservices Agent, you will be responsible for receiving inbound customer service calls and troubleshooting customer issues to utilize available tools and provide single call resolution while maintaining the utmost in customer satisfaction. The person in this role will be expected to be a good listener, articulate, patient, and possess the ability to explain a wide range of technical concepts to customers of varying levels of technical knowledge while maintaining a pleasant disposition.
Specific Duties Include:
- Acquire customer and issue-related information and input information into a call-tracking database.
- After identifying issue(s), go through all appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
- Work as a consultative partner to your customer, building rapport and providing direction.
- Provide optimal customer experience by effectively resolving customer issues promptly with 'First Call Resolution' by utilizing multiple support resources
- Professionally and effectively diffuse difficult situations over the phone.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Familiar with everyday computer tasks, internet navigation, and basic research.
- Fundamental writing skills, including basic spelling and grammar usage.
- Some experience with an environment that includes interaction with customers (retail, call center, hospitality).
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication; verbal communication must be professional and grammatically correct, never using jargon or slang.
- Ability to multitask by listening, typing, speaking, and navigating multiple interfaces at the same time.
- Must have a typing speed of 35 wpm.
- Must have a computer with Windows 10 and be connected to the internet via an ethernet cord. You cannot have a Mac or Chromebook.
- Must have an upload speed of 5MBPS and a download speed of 10MBPS. Before you apply, we encourage you to check your internet speed by following this link: https://www.speedtest.net/.
- You also need to have a USB headset for answering phone calls.